- Project type: Development of integrated elevator upgrade
- Commissioned by: Brookfield Properties -2010 completed 2014
Whitfield Rose completed an upgrade strategy solution for the 15 Elevators in the existing circa 1987, 51 level office tower to optimise the design solutions to comply with the Property Council of Australia Premium Office building performance KPIs and revised Australian best practice safety standards.
Innovative solution included: Improved passenger handling performance with the increase of Elevator speed in each lift group, Reduction in energy consumption with replacement of old DC equipment with Variable Frequency AC Controls and Destination Selection Control, Integrated Security access, large Colour LCD lift car displays.
Contractor, Otis Elevator Company
Whitfield Rose services used
- Design Development
- Project Planning and budget forecast
- Specification documentation and Tendering
- Performance review and verification
- Project Administration (Project Management by Brookfield Services)
- Witnessing of equipment testing and commissioning