- Project type: Development of integrated elevator upgrade
- Commissioned by: Central Park Management Pty Ltd -2010 completed 2015
Whitfield Rose produced the Upgrade strategy and solution for the 22 Elevators in the existing circa 1988, 53 level office tower to optimise the design solutions to meet the Property Council of Australia Premium Office building performance KPIs, and revised Australian best practice safety standards.
Innovative solution include: Improved passenger handling performance with Destination Group Control and the increase of Elevator speed including Sky Rise from 8m/s to 9 m/s. Reduction in energy consumption with the replacement of old DC equipment with Variable Frequency AC Controls and Destination Control Selection, Integrated Security access, Integrated colour Video intercom communication system, Voice recording of emergency phone conversations, large Colour LCD lift car displays, Ride quality improvements, .
Contractor, Schindler Lifts Australia
Whitfield Rose services used
- Design Development
- Project Planning and budget forecast
- Specification documentation and Tendering
- Project Administration and Management
- Project Performance review and verification,
- Witnessing of equipment testing and commissioning.